Drop Wire/Drop Cable directly connected to their homes. The optical fiber unit ID positioned in the center, two parallel strength member are placed at the two sides. A steel wire as the additional strength member is also applied, then the cable is completed with a black HDPE sheath.
PRODUCT ADVANTAGES OF DROP WIRE
1. Good mechanical and environmental characteristic.
3. The mechanical characteristics according to relevant standards.
4. Soft, flexible, easy to lay and splice, and big capacity data transmission.
5. Often used by market and clients.
* Cable Construction Details
|Number Of Fiber in Drop Cable||1~2 Core|
|Strength Member||Material||Galvanized steel wire/FRP/KFRP|
|Self support Messenger Wire||Material||Galvanized steel wire|
|Cable Size (Height * width)||2.0 (±0.1) mm × 5.2 (±0.2)mm|
|Cable Sheath Thickness||Max. 0.8 mm/Min. 0.4 mm|
|Messenger Sheath Thickness||0.5~0.7 mm|
* Cable Mechanical Characteristic
|Installation Temperature Range (℃)||-20+60|
|Operation And Transport Temperature (℃)||-40+70|
|Min Bending Radius (mm)||Long term||15 D|
|Min Bending Radius (mm)||Short term||30 D|
|Min allowable Tensile Strength (N)||Long term||300|
|Min allowable Tensile Strength (N)||Short term||600|
|Crush Load (N/100mm)||Long term||1000|
|Crush Load (N/100mm)||Short term||2200|
You should check other products which used for similar purpose/FTTH Project